Hello! It’s been a little while since I last posted, I’ve been slack recently due to a multitude of factors. One being laziness. But I hope to be posting more frequently again soon.
I wanted to take this moment (CHEESY!) to say a big thankyou to all my readers and blogosphere pals, I was very happy recently to see that one of my latest posts has gotten 40 likes. I’ve never even had more than 4 likes on a Facebook post so that’s really impressive for me. Kidding, I’ve had like.. 10 before.
Also, recently the hilarious dudes over at Stuff And That were kind enough to nominate me for a Liebster award, so I thought I’d answer their quirky questions and then leave the floor open with some questions for all you lot to answer too. So, here I go:
1. Pitch Your Dream Movie. Actors, directors, plot, whatever. (special thanks to filmsCine for coming up with that one)
Alright! Glad to get a chance to answer my own question, because I’ve been thinking about this!! I would like to see a biopic about Tom Waits the musician, with Ron Perlman playing the lead. Because he weirdly looks like him.
2. Most/Least Favourite Movie
Most favourite movie – Closer (see my review of it over at Lazy Sunday Movies – shameless plug) Least favourite movie … Death Race 2. I will not even waste my finger energy typing reasons why.
3. Most/Least Favourite Game
Most favourite game: the OG Metal Gear Solid, probably. Least favourite… Spyro. He’s just one annoying dragon.
4. Most/Least Favourite Band
Most favourite band… that’s a hard one! There’s so many. I would have to say Mumford and Sons is up there. Least favourite: I’m thinking Little Mix right now.
5. How, or why, did you get into blogging? And what are your favourite aspects of it?
I just wanted a place where I could talk (write) about movies without being interrupted!
6. Last crime you committed?
I do not think I should say. Actually, alright. I killed somebody last night. They are in the boot of my car. They were robbing my house. And as a blind person, I am really not going to accept that. I’m not as vulnerable as they thought.
7. Dream supergroup?
What, like superheroes? Or…? Band? Like Spice Girls? They were a supergroup.
8. Favourite book?
I love the true crime books by the FBI profiler John Douglas. Quiet by Susan Cain is also great, it’s like a study of introvert…ism. But I don’t read that much at all.
9. Favourite hobbies beside blogging and doing what you blog about?
I like art, sketching and painting. And I also enjoy scuba diving.
10. Favourite thing about Stuff And That? (give us praise)
You guys are seriously funny. And I love the variety in your blog.
11. Least favourite thing about Stuff And That? (tell us we’re crap)
YOU’RE CRAP. No, you’re not. At all.
Here’s my questions for everyone – please copy and paste in the comments section:
- If you had to pick one celebrity to run the world (I mean have complete control over EVERYTHING), who would you pick?
- Tea or coffee and why?
- What is Mulholland Drive actually about, if you’ve seen it?
- Has Tom Hanks ever given a poor performance?
- Which film character would you like to trade places with for one hour and one hour only?
- Why is unhealthy food so good?
- Which of your blog posts are you most proud of and why?
- Have you ever met anyone famous?
- What’s outside the Universe?
- What’s one of your pet hates?
- Anything else to add?
PS. Do not be shy, we’re all friends here. If I see anyone liking this post and then not answering the questions, I will find you. And I will kill you. I’m kidding. In a way.