Because I want to get a sneak peek into the lives of my fellow followers – this time, my questions are FREE FOR ALL. Scroll down for the questions, paste them in the comments section and answer away!
With a big thanks to Just Shrewd Me, I have some pretty cool questions to answer. If you haven’t already, check out this guy’s blog, he’s undeniably funny and his movie intellect stretches out like the Sahara desert. I’m also going to take this opportunity to finally answer some absolutely brilliantly inventive Q’s from Ghezal Plus Movies – most definitely one of my favourite bloggers.
THE QUESTIONS from Just Shrewd Me
- Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars. The original trilogy. I won’t part with the VHS set.
- James Bond, Ethan Hunt or Jason Bourne? Bond, Pierce Brosnan or Sean Connery Bond! Not Daniel Craig. Sorry. He needs to stop pouting.
- Cinema or Netflix or other? Cinema if you’re passionate about experiencing a movie, Netflix if you want to watch something in a degrading manner i.e. eating a shameful amount of snacks in disgracefully old pyjamas. But you could also do that at the cinema if you want.
- What’s the most overrated thing in your opinion? I’m not sure what we’re talking about, but I want to immediately say that Justin Bieber.
- What’s the most underrated thing in your opinion? Rooney Mara. Well, I wouldn’t say she’s necessarily underrated, I just want her to be in more movies.
- Favorite artist or band? That’s a hard one! I love all kinds of music. If you looked at my Spotify, you’d be like “….why?” I really enjoy Joni Mitchell, Rodriguez, Frank Ocean, Paul Kelly, The Smiths, Damien Rice, Elton John and many, many more.
- Favorite actor/actress? I would say Joaquin Phoenix. Kate Winslet, too. And Rooney Mara.
- What’s your best T.V. series right now? Stranger Things! Although it’s only 8 episodes so I’ll say I’m seriously waiting with baited breath for the next season of Bates Motel.
- If you, I don’t know, maybe got like marooned on a desert island with the choice of one, only one movie to watch on loop forever and ever what movie will it be? Closer.
- If you could spend a day with any celebrity who will it be? I would hang out with Bill Murray, I think he’d literally be up for anything.
- Wait, have you actually met one? I’ve been lucky enough to meet and converse with Sir Ian McKellen. Damn.. I wish I was sober enough to not just scream “wizard, you shall not pass!” at him…
THE QUESTIONS from Ghezal Plus Movies
- If you could have dinner with any movie character, who would you pick and why? I want to say Steve Buscemi, because I’m intrigued about how he would eat.
- What song(s) get you the most pumped when you’re driving/alone? Ocean Drive! By Duke Dumont. That’s one summery vibe.
- Are you a fan of any romantical movies? Yes please. When Harry Met Sally could be my favourite, and I think Brokeback Mountain is a really great romance.
- What movie universe from the 1980’s would you most like to be a part of? Oh wow I love this. I would really like to be in The Breakfast Club. I’d like to be the one in that final scene walking across the football pitch and punching the air to the Simple Minds track.
- When you think of the term “Bennifer”, do you picture Affleck + Garner or Lopez? I did picture Affleck and Garner, naturally. But now you’ve infected my mind with this Lopez stuff.
- Are there any movies that make you cry no matter how many times you watch it? Oh my word. Dancer In The Dark kills me. Boys Don’t Cry has made me weep on several occasions. Beaches tugs at the heartstrings no matter how many times I watch it.
- Favourite movie quote? “The price you pay for bringing up my Chinese or my American heritage as a negative is: I collect your f**king head. Just like this f**ker here. Now if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, NOW’S THE F**KING TIME!!!”
- You’re on a deserted island for some reason and can only watch three movies for the next year, which movies do you choose and why? Castaway, The Shallows and Swiss Army Man for tips and motivation.
- Chicken or steak? Chicken – it’s so versatile!
- Are there any TV shows you’re currently binging on or loving at the moment? I’m too obsessed with Stranger Things. I actually also became obsessed with the Netflix series Chef’s Table. I love Bates Motel and Game Of Thrones.
- How much wood WOULD a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Well it depends. We don’t even know if a woodchuck could chuck wood. So, hypothetically, if they could chuck wood, it depends what timescale they’re working with. And what tools they’re using. Also it depends on their skill as a wood chucker.
If you want to have a go, simply post your answers in the comments section. And enjoy snooping at what everyone else put.
- What was the last thing you Googled? Be honest! Even if it’s medical.
- Would you rather be a movie director, producer, actor, writer or camera operator, and why?
- Which director makes the best movies, and why?
- You have to snog one, marry one, avoid one and send one to another planet: Martin Scorsese, Tom Cruise, Emma Thompson, Sandra Bullock
- What movie offended you the most, and why?
- If you could bring one deceased actor or actress back to life, and ask them one question, who and what would it be?
- Which film has the best soundtrack?
- Should sitcoms be made into movies?
- What’s your ideal first date?
- It’s 2am, no one’s home, your TV, computer and phone has broken, there’s no books in the house. What are you doing?
- What happens when you die?